KEGGFARMS' GOURMET QUALITY CHICKEN
1. Le’ Marche: Vasant Vihar, Priya Complex, New Delhi.
2. Le’ Marche: Chattarpur, New Delhi.
3. The Meat Shop: 9, Prithviaj Market, Khan Market, Delhi.
4. Yamato Ya: B-6/9, Local Commercial Complex, Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi.
5. Fresh Meat Company: 124, Shankar Road Market, New Rajender Nagar, Delhi.
6. Empire Meat Shop: 28/15, East Patel Nagar, Delhi.
7. JD's Meat Shop: Shop No. G-2,B-1, Paschim Vihar, Delhi.
8. Pollame: No. 3, DDA Market, Sector-10, Dwarka, Delhi.
9. Chic N More: G-24, Manish Global Mall, Sector-22 , Dwarka, Delhi.
10. Chic Plaza: C-5, Ashish Complex, Mayur Vihar - I, Delhi.
1. Le’ Marche: South Point Mall, Sector 56, Gurgaon.
2. Le’ Marche: Rare Earth Mall, South City 2, Gurgaon.
3. Picasso (Le’ Marche): Galleria- DLF 4, Gurgaon.
4. Yamato Ya: HUDA Market, Sector-56, Gurgaon.
5. Nature's Hub: B-20, Nirvana Courtyard Market, Gurgaon.
1. Royal Empire Meat: Super Market. B-2 /48, Central Market, Sector - 50, Noida.
2. Lazzez's: K-1-2-3-4. Kanchanjunga, Shopping Centr e, Sector - 53, Noida.
3. Big Bone: 13, C Block Market, Sector - 41, Noida.
4. Meat Point: G-1, JMD House, B Block, Sector- 62, Noida.
“What I liked about Indian Country Chicken was that I was able to marinate it for over three hours (as I do with desi murhgi), without disintegrating them as it happens with broilers. For a dish like ‘Murgh Mussalam’ I need desi chickens but sometimes they are so tough that it takes hours to make them tender. With the Indian Country Chicken, it was easy because it became tender quickly, yet kept its firmness and tasted way better than broilers as it didn’t have a ‘chalky’ taste.”
“Nicely pink with a reasonable amount of fat. Bite is soft yet firm. Great texture, decidedly better than broiler. Better size, better flavour. It’s a winner!”